The Altus motto, "Where Technology, Expertise, and Integrity Meet", is Why. Altus prides itself in providing expert level technology services to its clients with integrity.
- ATS provides complete solutions to meet all LAN, WAN, Business Transformation and Security needs.
- ATS employs qualified, certified Information Technology professionals available to enhance the business processes, control cost, improve performance and maximize resources thus enabling clients to more effectively deliver products and services. Our Engineers will assist with network design, configuration changes, capacity analysis, network and power analysis, site survey, equipment layouts, RFP, quality control, testing and assurance.
- ATS uses NIST Special Publication (SP) 800-37, Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems: A Security Life Cycle Approach. (FISCAP) for the accreditation of the Servers, Networks, and Applications. ATS brings hands on experience in supporting, certifying, testing, and protecting Federal networks including all encryption requirements and processes.
- ATS provides a wide variety of Cyber Security solutions including: Cyber Security Quality Assurance, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), IT Operations and Infrastructure Certification and Accreditation (C&A), Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E), Risk Analysis, Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP), Disaster Recovery Planning, Information Assurance Policy Development, SOC/NOC Services, and Business Continuity.
- ATS provides customers with measures that protect and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. These measures include providing for restoration of information systems by incorporating protection, detection, and reaction capabilities.